Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22Q-7 DKA HT - Transparent Black Burst
Poplar is a softer wood that offers a meaty, resonant tone with a distinguished upper midrange tone quite similar to alder. The poplar body is capped with a beautiful figured quilt maple wood that creates a one-of-a-kind water-like appearance.
- 26.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Jackson high-output 7-string bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Transparent Black Burst with Jackson® AT-1 3x4 black headstock and black hardware
- SERIES: JS
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Transparent Black Burst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: CN
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® AT-1 3x4 (3 Over/4 Under)
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Amaranth
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT: Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Black Plastic
- BODY: Poplar
- BODY FINISH:Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Dinky™
- BODY TOP: Quilt Maple
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- BRIDGE: Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: Jackson®
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output 7-String Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® High-Output 7-String Humbucking
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- COMMODITY CODE: 9207901000
- SADDLE HEIGHT WRENCH: Yes
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: Yes
- DIMENSIONS: 5.50x19.50x47.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 14.00 LB
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 26.5" (673 mm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 47.50 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 5.50 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 19.50 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.