Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM - Black Stain
CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The caramelizing process removes moisture and impurities in the wood that improves stability. Aside from improved durability, a caramelized maple neck and fingerboard add exquisite style with beautiful grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Black Stain with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
- Color: Black Stain
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: JS
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tremolo Arm: Pop-In
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.50x19.00x44.75 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 5.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 44.75 IN
- Shipping Weight: 13.40 LB
- Shipping Width: 19.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.