Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 - Slime Green
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted heel for easier upper fret access. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
- Color: Slime Green
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Pro
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.30 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.30 IN
- Shipping Weight: 11.25 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.