Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6QM - Chlorine Burst
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set any shredder’s tone ablaze.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop killer-sounding uncovered direct mount Jackson MM1 pickups, which can be shaped with a five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature.
Available in a stage-stealing Chlorine Burst finish with matching reverse Jackson 3x3 AT-1 headstock, this axe also features a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Jackson-sealed die-cast locking tuners and black hardware.
UNCOVERED DIRECT MOUNT MM1 HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Mansoor’s pursuit of perfect tone led to the custom-voiced MM1 pickups. They feature balanced tone and dynamic sound that respond well to aggressive pick attacks but remain clear to let every chord ring through.
CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The caramelized maple neck and caramelized maple fingerboard have been roasted for increased stability, exquisite style with gorgeous grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Bridge: Jackson® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Color: Chlorine Burst
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Dimensions: 4.60x19.10x45.80 IN
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 20" (508 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Model #: 2914006521
- Model Name: Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6QM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays: Offset White Dot
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series: Artist Signature
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Strings: Horizon Devices Strings - Progressive Tension Standard 6
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Weight: 6.52 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.