Mackie CR-5XBT 5" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors with Bluetooth, Pair
Signature CR Series Sound. Professional, studio quality sound. Great for home studios, content creators, gaming and more. Fresh new look featuring brushed metal front panel and distinct outlined design.
Plug and Play
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume know with on/off/volume control
- Plug your smartphone or other source into the 1/8" Aux input and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4", 1/8", and RCA
Professional-grade components and design for optimized sonic performance
- 80 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 5" polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Specially designed waveguide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
Effortlessly pair any Bluetooth enabled device for easy music streaming directly to your monitors
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smartphone or media player
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
Record like a Pro
Pro Tools - First professional recording software and plugin package included
The Musician Collection for ProTools - First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ and 304C Compressor
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.