Mad Professor Royal Blue Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
The Royal Blue Overdrive features four highly interactive controls: Volume, Drive, Treble and Bass. Although it works much like a regular overdrive pedal, the way the drive control responds is more akin to a distortion pedal in that it can vastly change the tone of the pick attack. With the drive in extreme settings, the pick attack starts to sound squished and aggressive when picking hard, while at lower settings the pick attack becomes more articulate and clear. The bass and treble controls can be used as a neat way of cutting high and low end, or they can be used together as a mid cut or boost.
- VOLUME: Sets the overall output level of the pedal.
- DISTORTION: controls distortion, for most dynamic response set where the amount of distortion is controllable with picking force.
- TREBLE: A boost/cut “shelving” type equalizer that controls the amount of high-end, operating where the Presence control is on most amplifiers. Treble can be used to add shimmer to even bright amplifiers without interfering with a typical treble boost of most amplifiers.
- BASS: A boost/cut shelving type equalizer that controls the low end, just above resonance of a standard 4×12 cabinet. With both Bass and Treble turned up, you can get a scooped heavy tone; turn the knobs down for soft mid-boost tone.
- For Midboost: set Treble and Bass fully CCW.
- For Midcut: set Treble and Bass fully CW.
- Current draw: 3.5mA at 9V DC
- Input impedance: 140K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Voltage range: 7.5-12V’s
6F22 9V battery or DC eliminator 2.1 mm plug center negative and positive sleeve.
EAN: 643003309 130 2
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.