Matthews Effects The Surgeon V2 Tap Delay
The Surgeon V2 has a deep set of features to help you augment and control your delays in unique ways!
- Presets: The surgeon has a total of 127 presets for you to store your creations in
- .MIDI In/Out: The Surgeon V2 accepts PC and CC messages allowing you to do everything from controlling bypass, jumping to one of 127 presets available and controlling any of the knobs or features all through MIDI.
- USB: You are able to send and receive midi via USB but it also connects to our computer editor that lets you create presets, adjust global settings, update firmware and more! The USB can also be used to power the pedal when using the editor and making updates (USB does not provide enough power for use with your guitar so make sure to plug both in if you want to play while updating)
- Expression Jack: We wanted to do more than just allow you control a knob with expression so we have allowed you to control any or all parameters via expression and also to set the start and end points for those expression sweeps. Adjust one control a little and another drastically, all with the same sweep of your expression pedal.
- Ramp: By holding down the bypass footswitch you will engage the Ramp feature. This is by default set to the “Regen” control and by holding the footswitch, it will bring the control to its maximum setting. When released it will slowly return back to wherever the ramp started from. Not only can you ramp the Regen control but you can ramp any and all controls on the Surgeon and set their ramp end points. Ramp one parameter to its max and another to is minimum allowing you to create unique musical events in your playing.
- Computer Editor: Launching with the Surgeon V2 is a complete computer editor for Mac and Windows. The editor gives you full control over all features and settings on the Surgeon and allows you to create and organize your presets. The computer editor will also be where you can download and install firmware updates for the Surgeon. The editor is not required to use the Surgeon.
- Tails/Bypass: Choose between Bypass mode that hard cuts your repeats when you turn the pedal off or Tails mode which allows your repeats to continue based on where the regen knob is set
- USB C
- 9VDC Center Negative 100MA
- 2.67 X 4.77 X 1.55
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.