Fender Player Precision Left-Handed Bass Guitar- 3-Color Sunburst
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickup keeps a foot in the past while looking to the future.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Precision Bass LH body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Precision Bass LH includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Series: Player
- Orientation: Left-Hand
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- String Trees: Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Style: 1 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x51.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 11.85 LB
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Length: 51.00 IN
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.