Jackson Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist SL2 - Arctic White
Slipknot lead guitarist Mick Thomson is one of metal’s most successful and revered players. His game changing, take-no-prisoners approach to metal guitar has influenced countless musicians worldwide, while his black hole-heavy de-tuned guitar sound has been an integral part of Slipknot for more than two decades.
This signature Soloist is powered by a pair of Mick Thomson signature Seymour Duncan Blackouts to complement the complex, crushing riffs Thomson plays in dropped tunings. The EMTY bridge pickup offers the energy and output of the original Blackouts but with Thomson’s custom voicing to emphasize the percussive chunk of palm-muted notes. Designed for crystal clear clean tones, the EMTY neck pickup can also produce more aggressive mids and increased sustain for high-speed solos and ominous melodic interludes when you crank up the gain.
Other features include a Jackson MTB HT6 hardtail bridge and locking nut for laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning, a single volume control, three-way blade switch and a recessed barrel jack.
Beastly sounding with classic style, Thomson’s signature Pro SL2 is available in Arctic White with black binding, along with a matching reverse pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body
- Three-piece maple neck-through-body with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and block side dots
- Dual Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-3S pickups
- Single volume control and three-way blade switch
- Active electronics
- Jackson® MTB HT6 hardtail bridge
- Recessed barrel jack
- Jackson-branded sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Jackson matching reverse pointed 6-in-line headstock
- Optional truss rod cover with artist signature included
- Color: Arctic White
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Pro
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Jackson® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- String Nut: Jackson® Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Bridge: Jackson® MTB HT6
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: None
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-3S
- Controls: Volume
- Neck Pickup: Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-3S
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Accessories: Optional truss rod cover with artist signature included
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.25x19.00x46.00 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.25 IN
- Shipping Length: 46.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 LB
- Shipping Width: 19.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.