Radial Engineering J+4 Stereo Line Driver
The J+4 allows you to boost nearly any stereo signal up to a +4dB balanced line level output, which can be sent over long distances without signal loss and connected directly to pro audio equipment such as mixers or recording interfaces. Multiple input connectors are available for integration with a variety of devices, including a stacked set of ¼" jacks for DJ mixers or keyboards, RCAs for CD players and a mini 3.5mm jack for smartphones and tablets. The J+4 delivers exceptional sonic performance, and is able to provide clean gain and eliminate noise by combining the advantages of active signal buffering with transformer isolation.
- Stereo preamp boost signals to +4dB balanced line level
- Increases gain for low output instruments & music players
- Transformer isolated to eliminate noise caused by ground loops
- Multiple input connector options to interface with any device
- Audio circuit type: Active -10dB ~ +4dB line converter, transformer isolated
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 2dB)
- Dynamic range: 102dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.004% @ 1kHz, +10dBu output
- Phase Deviation: 0.5° @ 100Hz; 4° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1.6k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input: +17dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Maximum Output: +15dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift, HPF, Level Control
- Input Connectors: 1/4", RCA, 3.5mm
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D): 84 x 127 x 48mm (3.3" x 5.0" x 2")
- Weight: 0.70 kg (1.55 lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping weight: .87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter Included
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.