Source Audio EQ2 Programmable Equalizer
The Ultimate Tone-Sculpting Machine
The EQ2 Programmable Equalizer is the perfect companion for any musician looking to enhance or add flexibility to their tone. The availability of the full audible frequency spectrum across 10 completely customizable bands means that EQ2 is the EQ pedal not just for guitar, but for any electrifiable instrument. This allows you to move each of the 10 bands to any point on the frequency spectrum from 20 to 20,000Hz. With +/- 18 dB of boost or cut on tap for each band, bandwidth adjustments up to 10 times more narrow, flexible routing and separate stereo curves, an optional noise gate and limiter, and a deep interactive editing software, plus some shelving and high-pass frequency options, EQ2 is the ultimate Swiss-army knife for your tone.
- 4/8/128 Onboard Presets — Edit, save, and scroll between 4 onboard presets, 8 presets in Preset Extension Mode, or all 128 presets by turning the encoder while holding the Preset Select button.
- 10 Band Graphic Equalizer -- Use the EQ2's 10 adjustable frequency bands ranging from 31Hz to 16kHz with 18dB boost or cut to sculpt the perfect tone.
- Parametric Equalization Capabilities -- Use the onboard controls or the Neuro Editor to adjust the frequency position and Q of each frequency bands.
- Simple 1-Knob Control Panel — A sleek pedal calls for a sleek control set. EQ2 is armed with a single, do-it-all encoder mode that is rotated, pressed, or held in different situations for ultimate flexibility.
- Onboard Chromatic Tuner — An onboard chromatic tuner adds to the flexibility and feature-set of the dynamic EQ2.
- Growing Library of Published Presets — For quick access to a world of great tones, try sampling sounds from a vast collection of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Neuro Community.
- Unprecedented Sound Sculpting Options — The powerful Neuro Desktop Editor (Free download for Mac and Windows) and Neuro Mobile App (iOS and Android) offer maximum sound exploration and editing possibilities.
- 128 MIDI Accessible Factory Presets -- The addition of a third party MIDI controller provides access to any of the pedal’s 128 presets as well as direct control of frequency bands, signal routing, output level, and more.
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs -- Use the Neuro Editor’s routing options in conjunction with Split Mode to get the most out of EQ2’s flexibility.
- Compact Design -- The durable, anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs).
- Universal Bypass -- Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- USB Port -- Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the EQ2 to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows recording software or any third party MIDI controller with USB host. The USB port also offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates.
- Two Way Mobile Communication — Brand new to the EQ2, the USB port now supports mobile connection, allowing for two-way communication between the Neuro App and your pedal. This also frees up the pedal’s Input 2 jack for other use purposes.
- External Expression and Switching Control -- Use the Control Input jack with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal (expression control to multiple parameters) or Tap Switch (scroll presets and toggle settings).
Connect the EQ2 to the Neuro Desktop Editor (a free download for Mac or Windows computers) or the Neuro Mobile App (free for iPhone and Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every One Series pedal.
- Growing Library of Published Presets: Quickly test and download sounds from the ever-expanding collection of published User Presets created by Source Audio and the rest of the EQ2 /Neuro Editor Community.
- Deep Effects Editing Capabilities: Use the Neuro Desktop Editor (free download for Mac and Windows) or the Neuro Mobile App (free for iOS and Android) to create, store, and share highly customized EQ settings.
- 10 Adjustable Bands: Each of the 10 bands can be set anywhere on the frequency spectrum between 20Hz and 20kHz.
- Adjustable Q Factor (Bandwidth): Each band’s Q (bandwidth) can be made to be wider or up to 10 times narrower for ultimate tone-sculpting.
- Optional Noise Gate and Limiter: An optional noise gate threshold and an optional limiter to eliminate digital clipping can be configured in the Neuro editor.
- Channel Gain Control: The gain of each channel can be tweaked in the Neuro editors.
- USB Connection – Use the pedal’s mini USB port to connect the EQ2 to the Neuro Desktop Editor, and for the first time, the Neuro Mobile App, both of which can be used to edit presets or download the latest pedal firmware.
The EQ2 responds to MIDI Program Change (PC) and Continuous Controller (CC) messages via its 5-pin DIN ports or its mini USB port. The USB port handles communication between the EQ2 and digital audio workstations (DAW) on Mac and Windows machines as well as external MIDI controllers.
- Preset Saving – Save up to 128 effect presets.
- MIDI Mapping – Use the Neuro Desktop Editor to easily map MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) messages to a comprehensive list of parameters.
- Preset Recall - Use MIDI CC numbers 103 & 104 or PC Messages to recall any of the EQ2’s 128 MIDI accessible presets.
- The Neuro Hub - Connect the EQ2 to the Neuro Hub and use MIDI CC messages to control parameters or recall presets
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Includes USB Mini cable for Neuro Moble App and Desktop Editor connection.
- Power Consumption — 180mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.