Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Guitar in Olympic White
“C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
A “C”-shaped profile creates a slim, comfortable and easy to play neck.
"PJ" PICKUP CONFIGURATION
The split single-coil Precision Bass neck pickup in this model is accompanied by a Jazz Bass single-coil pickup in the bridge position, offering a wide range of sonic variety.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
These vintage-style tuning machines have a classic look and provide smooth, accurate tuning.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Slim “C”-shaped neck profile
- PJ pickup configuration
- Open-gear tuning machines
- 4-saddle bass bridge
- SERIES: Affinity Series™
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Olympic White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ID
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE: "C" Shape
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS: Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- TRUSS ROD: Head Adjust
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BODY: Poplar
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE: Precision Bass®
- BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
- BRIDGE: 4-Saddle Standard
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Black
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- STRING TREES: Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Squier®
- STRAP BUTTONS: Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- NECK PICKUP: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: PJ
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING: None
- COMMODITY CODE: 9207901000
- STYLE: 2 Single-Coil
- DIMENSIONS: 4.00x15.00x44.60 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 7.75 LB
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 34" (86.36 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 44.60 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 4.00 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 15.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.