Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster - 3-Color Sunburst
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability.
This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups and vintage-correct dual-channel Jazzmaster switching for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0374083505
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 3.90x14.90x44.30 IN
- Weight: 10.25 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.