Squier J. Mascis Signature Jazzmaster Guitar
GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
This Jazzmaster features an elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
ADJUSTO-MATIC™ BRIDGE WITH FLOATING TREMOLO TAILPIECE
For notable string placement and tuning stability, this instrument features an Adjusto-Matic bridge along with a vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece, granting an added touch of original-era authenticity.
VINTAGE WHITE GLOSS FINISH
The Vintage White gloss finish on the J Mascis Jazzmaster creates a blast from the past look.
PAIR OF FULL-TONED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The J Mascis Jazzmaster hosts a pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups chosen by Mascis himself for full-bodied tone and authentic rocking sound.
AGED WHITE CONTROL KNOBS
The aged white control knobs offer a vintage-cool aesthetic touch.
MAPLE NECK WITH SATIN FINISH
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a smooth satin finish that reduces fret-hand drag when moving along the neck.
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic dual-circuit design ("lead"/"rhythm") with volume and tone controls for each
- Three-way toggle pickup switch, two-way slide "lead"/"rhythm" switch
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage-style tuners
- Model Name: J Mascis Jazzmaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Vintage White
- Model #: 0371060541
- Series: Artist Models
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Vintage White
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: White PPS
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup (Lead Circuit), 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Unique Features: J Mascis Signature on Back of Headstock, Large '60s-Style Jazzmaster Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Squier Engraved Neckplate, Aged White Plastic Parts and White Dot Position Inlays
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.10x17.50x46.40 IN
- Weight: 12.60 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.