Squier Mini Stratocaster - Black
SQUIER SINGLE-COIL STRATOCASTER PICKUPS
Dynamically responsive, clear-sounding single-coil pickups provide crisp, rich tone.
THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT BODY
This model features a thin body, which reduces weight and increases comfort.
SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES
Sealed die-cast tuning machines provide reliable tuning stability with smooth gear action.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Thin and lightweight body
- Three single-coil pickups
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Hardtail bridge
- Color: Black
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Platform: Squier Guitars
- Series: Mini
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Pickup Covers: White
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Trees: Dual-Wing
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip: White
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Accessories: None
- Recommended Case: 0991411206 FEMS-610 MINI STRAT GIG BAG
- DIMENSIONS: 4.10x15.00x39.70 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.25 LB
- FRET SIZE: Narrow Tall
- SCALE LENGTH: 22.75” (578 mm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 39.70 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 4.10 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 15.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.