Squier Stratocaster Pack - Brown Sunburst with 10G - 120V Amplifier
VINTAGE-STYLE FENDER TREMOLO
Evoking the Stratocaster guitars of the 1950s and '60s, this model features a vintage-style Fender tremolo for authentic design and performance.
“MODERN C”-SHAPED NECK
This guitar sports a modern neck designed for comfort and performance with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
This bundle has everything you need to start rocking straight out of the box, including a free 3-month subscription to Fender Play, a padded gig bag, pack of picks, a comfortable and durable guitar strap and a 10-foot instrument cable.
- Comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge
- Includes: Free 3-month subscription to Fender Play, Frontman® 10G guitar amplifier, padded gig bag, instrument cable, instrument strap and picks
- Color: Brown Sunburst
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Packs
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Plastic
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Connection Type: Non-IEC
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 10 Watts
- icon specs
- Power Cable: Non-IEC
- Squier Frontman® 10G Amplifier
- Fender Padded Gig Bag
- Fender Guitar Strap
- Fender 10' Instrument Cable
- Fender Guitar Picks
- 3-Month Fender Play™ Subscription
- Dimensions: 8.90x24.40x43.60 IN
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 8.90 IN
- Shipping Length: 43.60 IN
- Shipping Weight: 29.40 LB
- Shipping Width: 24.40 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.