Vox Mini Go 50 Portable Modeling Guitar Amplifier
Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
The amp models used to define the sound of the VOX MINI GO series use the “VET” modeling technology used on the VOX Cambridge50, which offers a realistic and responsive sound. Selectable amp models include the traditional VOX AC30 type, an amp stack model representative of the 80’s, a boutique amp, and a high-gain amp with massive distortion. The LINE setting is useful when plugging in an electric acoustic guitar or keyboard.
A new and unique vocoder has been added for “talking modulation” effects that sound as if you’re playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic (or while you’re picking the guitar strings, if you don’t have a mic connected).
DELUXE CL, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-OD, DOUBLE REC, VOCODER, LINE
Built-in effects add color to the guitar sound
The effects on the VOX MINI GO series have been revamped for a clearer sound that matches the sound of modern-day music with more precise modeling, which also lets you create a wider range of sounds. Effects types available include chorus, phaser and octave. Including the delay/reverb type, this gives you a total of eight effect types.
EFFECTS 1 (Modulation types/Octave)
CHORUS, PHASER, TREMOLO, OCTAVE
EFFECTS 2 (Delay/Reverb types)
ANALOG DELAY, DIGITAL DELAY, SPRING, HALL
- Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
- Built-in effects add color to the guitar sound
- Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
- Built-in looper functionality
- Features a variety of input/output jacks—great for playing and singing solo!
- Can be powered by a mobile battery—the perfect choice for street performance as well
- Selectable power amp wattage
- Amp and effect settings can be saved
- Use a VFS3 foot switch to control various features such as the rhythms and looper
- Tiltback mechanism makes the amp easy to use as a monitor while
- AMP MODELS: 11
- EFFECTS: 8
- RHYTHMS: 33
- TEMPO: 40-240 bpm
- LOOPER RECORDING TIME: 0.25-45 sec
- E TUNER: E1-E6 (41.2 Hz-1318.5 Hz)
- INPUT/OUTPUT: INPUT jack, MIC IN jack, AUX IN jack, PHONES jack, FOOT SW jack, DC jack, DC 5V IN jack
- OUTPUT POWER: Max 50 W RMS 4 ohms
- SPEAKER: 8 inch 4 ohms
- POWER SUPPLY: AC adaptor (DC 19V) or mobile battery (DC 5V – Commercially available)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 3.42 A
- MOBILE BATTERY: 5 V/3 A*
- DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 390 x 250 x 358 mm / 15.35″ x 84″ x 14.09″
- WEIGHT: 7.3 kg/16.09 lbs.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: AC adaptor (DC 19V), Carrying strap.
ACCESSORIES (SOLD SEPARATELY): VFS3 Foot switch
POINTS OF CAUTION WHEN USING A MOBILE BATTERY:
- Use a mobile battery with a power output of 1.5 A or greater.
- Depending on the mobile battery and USB cable used, the amp may not turn on or you may not get enough output.
- The output sound may be distorted or noisier when using a mobile battery.
- You may hear noise when powering this amp with a commercially available USB AC adapter. In this case, use a mobile battery.
- This jack is for input only. This jack cannot be used to supply power to another device.
- This amp does not support USB Power Delivery (USB PD).
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.