Yamaha FG820 Acoustic Folk Guitar - Natural
- Traditional Western Body
- Solid Spruce Top
- Scalloped Bracing
- Body Shape: Traditional Western
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length: 505 mm (19 7/8")
- Total Length: 1038 mm (40 7/8")
- Body Width: 412 mm (16 1/4")
- Body Depth: 100-118 mm (3 15/16”- 4 5/8”)
- Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing: 11 mm
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood or Walnut
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding: Cream
- Sound Hole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern (Black for the BL and SB color variation)
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: None
- Controls: None
- Connections: None
- Strings: Yamaha FS50BT or D'Addario EXP11
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: None
* Measured from the center of one bridge pin to the center of the next bridge pin.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.