Yamaha LL-TA-VT TransAcoustic Guitar Vintage Tint
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
- (A) Chorus Control
- (B) Reverb Control (Room/Hall)
- (C) TA Switch/Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
The battery box is integrated into the end-pin jack, which requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.
- TransAcoustic dreadnought body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top with A.R.E. Treatment
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Die-cast gold tuners
- Active piezo pickup
- TransAcoustic Technology
- Hard bag included
- Body Shape: Traditional Western (Dreadnought)
- Scale Length: 25 9/16 " (650 mm)
- Body Length: 20 3/16 " (513 mm)
- Total Length: 41 3/16 " (1046 mm)
- Body Width: 16 5/16 " (415 mm)
- Body Depth: 3 15/16 " - 4 15/16 " (100-125 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 " (44 mm)
- String Spacing: 0.43 " (11 mm)
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Material: Solid Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany + Rosewood 5-ply
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15 3/4 " (R400 mm)
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold (TM29G)
- Body Binding: Maple + Black
- Sound Hole Inlay: Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb (Room/Hall)/Chorus/TA Switch/Line Out Vol
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: Hard Bag
* Measured from the center of one bridge pin to the center of the next bridge pin.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.